Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ah Fall!


Looks like summer grabbed her beach toys and left the party! It was a nice long hot and sticky one this year and I am glad to see the last of it.   I took this picture 2 years ago at the cider mill. It was the last time I went because Bob was too sick to go last year.  I am ready to go this year now I just have to find someone to go with! 

Big shout out to my brother John! When he came over last night to help me trim a tree I shanghaied him into taking me to Best Buy and then programming my new Universal Remote!  Now that the tree is trimmed up I can see the rest of the mess that needs to be cleaned up before it gets too cold. I can also see the big holes where the bushes I murdered used to be and I can really see a trip to the garden store this weekend!

There really isn't much else going on right now. I started cleaning out my mom's basement last week so my brother and I can rip out the carpet. She has a tiny basement and old musty carpet that needs to come up. 

Enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment