Thursday, February 3, 2011

I am back!


Back from Seattle. What a trip. I flew my mom out for a week before I got there. My sister met me in Denver and then we flew to Seattle together. Soooo...my mom, my sis, my brother, my sis-in-law and their 2 kids, me and oh, their dog Charlie all in a 2 bedroom bungalow with one small bathroom! Thank god we didn't stay home enough for it to be too much of a problem.
I LOVE Seattle! My brother lives in West Seattle and it is fantastic! Everyone walks, rain or shine..well, rain or drizzle. There wasn't much shine while we were there. I hear the sun comes out in the summer. It was overcast most of the time but it didn't stop anyone from being out and about.
The Sound, the mountains, the city, it all suits me perfectly. To those of you who love me in Dallas, all I have to say is..um..maybe not.
I finally figured out how to download pictures from my new camera. Now I just have to figure out how to edit them a bit and then post them. I should have some pictures next week. I can get them here but I can't maneuver them once they are inserted.. I think I need an in-service on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment