Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Look out Seattle here I come!


After one week of having Invisalign braces I am ready for this nonsense to be over with...and I have 7 1/2 months to go!  I can't eat with them in so I have to take them out, eat, brush everything and put them back in. It is making me very choosy of what I eat and when. I don't weigh myself but I feel  a little lighter this week.

I am heading to Seattle Saturday and praying my planes all run on time. We  have plans to go here - http://www.chihulygardenandglass.com/  The Chihuly Garden. The flowers in this post are all glass.  The Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas has a Chihuly installation in their main lobby and it is exquisite. I think this one looks amazing and I can't wait to see it.

I am heading to my cousin Jill's for her annual Halloween party tonight. My neighborhood doesn't have kids so I like to go some place that does.  I feel sorry for the poor little critters. They may have to trick or treat in snow suits tonight!  Have a safe Halloween and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment