Thursday, November 29, 2012
Getting my feet wet.
Ten Things You Shouldn't Say on a Date.
1. You're wearing that?
2. Something smells funny.
3. Where's the Tylenol?
4. And to think, I first wanted to date your brother.
5. I have a confession to make…
6. My dad has a suit just like that.
7. That man is hot. Look at him.
8. My ex, may he rot in hell forever…
9. You're going to order that? Seriously?
10. You're how old?”
― Gena Showalter, Animal Instincts
A friend of a friend asked me out for coffee. When I consider the fact that I haven't dated in over 30 years I get a bit shaky! Dating at 50 something is going to be a lot different than 20 something. I am no longer that tall skinny girl with the long blonde hair. I don't even remember what my natural hair color looks like! Plus there is the fun of wrinkles and age spots and balding and that's just the men! I was discussing all of this with my cousin and she and I agree, looking around at men our age it seems like they are all OLD and of course we are not! Wish me luck. I think it's gonna be a bumpy ride!