Friday, April 5, 2013

Is this Spring?

I think we are finally seeing the light at the end of the looong dark winter tunnel. It's been sunny and in the 50's the past few days. My tulips are trying hard to pop up and all the trees are budding. I don't want to get too optimistic since last year we got a late frost that did a ton of damage to the blooming trees and plants but it's hard not to perk up a little bit in the sun.


So... guess where I will be going next week?  I am off to the Big D to see my sister, nieces and bestie, Nancy! My 17 year old niece, Paige, was in a car accident last week and her foot was pretty much crushed. She had surgery yesterday and all went well but I want to see for myself!  Her sister, Molly, is in college and I haven't seen her in about a year and a half. I miss them and need to load up on hugs and kisses. I haven't been down there in awhile but considering I plan to move there in a few months I guess I should go look around!  Hopefully the weather will stay in the 70's!

I am considering taking a blog break. Seriously, I don't have much going on right now. I am only posting every other week or so as it it. I need a little motivation to clean out my basement and if it is warming up I need to clean up my yard. I don't plan on planting a garden this year but I do want to put a few veggies in pots and it's about time for the lettuce to go in. I guess I will take it week by week but for this week, this is all I have!

Have a safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment