Sunday, May 1, 2011

Typical Weekend

This was a typical weekend. Saturday we left the house early and went, god save me, car shopping. My lease is up in June. The Bobster has been looking at a new car for me for over a year! This makes me crazy so I tell him I will not look at cars until the month before my lease is up. He also likes to go to the Auto Show every January to start picking out my next car, even the year I just got one. See the crazy. I won't go with him until the year my lease is up. Anyway, he narrowed the selection down to a Volvo S60, a Hyundai Sonata and recently added a Volkswagen CC. I like the Volvo and the Volkswagen so he is going to take it from there. I am still not sure what I will be driving for the next 3 years.

After all that fun we had to stop at the Harley dealer. He needed some kind of wind blocking sunglasses... more fun. We came home, let the dog out, changed clothes and went to Longhorn for dinner which is funny since neither of us ate steak.

So today: Since I got up at O dark thirty (6:30) I have paid bills, cleaned the kitchen, done 2 loads of laundry, made pancakes, posted this and surfed the net a bit. It is only 8:45. The Bobster is still in bed. For the rest of the day I will go grocery shopping (UGH), make dinner, finish my laundry and get my clothes and lunches ready for the week.

This is a typical weekend. I run, run run. Clean, cook, laundry. I just don't seem to have the time or the energy to do errands during the week. Now that it is warming up I need to start working on my garden, if the weather would only cooperate. My week will look something like: cake decorating class tomorrow night, work out Tuesday, doctor appointment Wednesday, hair cut Thursday, hair color (long story) Saturday and 5 year-old birthday party Saturday, oh and Mother's Day Sunday..all after working all week.

I think I need a wife! The Bobster doesn't work, but he also doesn't cook and believe me when I say, I don't want him to. He cleans and I have learned to let most of what he does and how he does it go but I still end up doing the things he JUST DOESN'T NOTICE! There are some things that just aren't on his radar.

So the point today? Hmmm I guess I can use some time management hints! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment