Friday, May 6, 2011

When I grow up!







When I grow up I want to be just like my little niece! She came out of her room dressed to impress and said "Mama, I am going to Nordstrom!" I call her a spunky monkey but she really is a bundle of joy!

I had a busy week and it looks like the weekend will be more of the same. The speaker on my iPhone blew out so on top of everything else, I have to run out to the Apple store and get a new phone. They will replace it for free but it is a huge hassle and not very close to my house. My sciatica came back (out of the clear blue sky) and driving is one of the activities that makes it worse. I have to drive about 20 miles to get my hair colored and then a few errands, home and back out another 10-15 miles for my great-niece's 5th birthday party.



Everyone keeps walking in the office telling me how nice it is outside so I am done! I need to get out in the sunshine before it goes away! Have a Happy Mother's Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment