Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is anybody out there?

Since I only show 16 followers I have been wondering if anyone even reads this thing and then ..ha ha ...by brother called me to tell me how bad he feels for me. He thought I went to New York and had a wild and crazy time and was feeling so bad that I didn't make it that he just had to call.

I can check how many page views I get and so far I have had just over 1900 in the year since I started this thing. I enjoy doing it but I am really not sure it's worth it. Most of the time I feel like I am talking to myself..hmmm I talk to myself anyway...

I started the blog to keep everyone up-to-date on the Bobster's health and I wanted to post some very easy recipes for my sister-in-law (hi Stefanie). I still post about Bob but not so much the recipes. Soooo what do you think? Should I keep it up? Should I call it a day? Does anyone actually read my blog?

1 comment:

  1. keep going people do read it..see! i do write back sometimes but dont know if you get them.I always comment as anonymos cuz i dont really know what im doing.oxoxoxox Jackie

    ReplyDelete