Sunday, May 9, 2010

The easiest pasta you ever make!


I make this recipe when I am in a hurry, tired or just feel like a creamy easy pasta dish. It take 10 minutes tops, ok, you can take 15.

1 jar Bertolli 3 cheese Alfredo sauce
1 can petite diced tomatoes
1 can mushrooms
1 bag Meijer brand (or whatever you like) mushroom ravioli. I have used cheese and chicken too.

Make ravioli according to package (boil 10 minutes)

In the meantime, drain almost all of the juice out of the tomatoes, mix in saucepan with remaining ingredients and heat.

Drain the pasta, stir together with the Alfredo/tomato sauce. Viola!

I occasionally make a salad but this is very filling on it's own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! That looks good! Wonder if my picky eaters will like that? Sure wish my mom had a computer, she would love your blog! Btw.. A Grande non fat no foam Chai sounds so good right now.

    ReplyDelete