Friday, May 7, 2010

My drug of choice







I gave up Starbucks for Lent. I am not Catholic it just seemed like a good time to give up something that was making me fat and draining my wallet. For 40 days and 40 nights I didn't let a drop of Starbucks cross these lips. In the last 2 weeks I have been main-lining Starbucks Chai like it's free! I am convinced they add something addictive...sugar...tea..herbs..something.


Today I checked my bank balance and found I spent over $20 this week at Starbucks!!! I need an intervention!



















1 comment:

  1. Hello Auntie, I am one of your more technically inclined nephews, and if you have any questions about running the blog let me know. We love Uncle Bob lots, so keep me and Steph up-to-date on his health (I'm subscribed to your feed)... and any caffeine addictions. If you want, just send me $20 every week, and that way you won't be tempted to use it on coffee.

    ReplyDelete