Monday, November 29, 2010

Post Turkey Day

I just realized I haven't posted in awhile. I get busy and think I am going to sit down to post and forget. Cluttered mind? I think so.

I needed a new computer. I had an ancient Gateway that my brother kept running, barely, and it was time to put that poor thing out of it's misery. I had a very hard time deciding but ended up buying a Mac Pro last weekend. Since Apple NEVER puts their products on sale, I ended up going to Best Buy and got a $125 gift card and $40 credit on my Best Buy rewards card.

I am soooo happy with my new toy!! It is the best thing in the world to sit on the couch and play with my computer and not have to sit in my office. I look up recipes and don't have to print them...I just use the laptop on the kitchen counter. I am a bit of a messy cook so this may not be the best idea but still :D Yeah Wireless!!!

Oh, an author I like writes a blog at www.lilithsaintcrow.com/journal. She has been writing the funniest story about the squirrels and birds in her backyard. It sounds like she has a wild animal battle field going on back there.

I will post pictures from my goofy family Thanksgiving later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment