Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ah, Fall


I love this time of year. By Labor Day I am tired of watering my outside flowers and the garden it getting very straggly looking. I like to get out and start cleaning up and cutting back and putting away.

There is something about Back-To-School that makes me think this should be the start of the new year. January is too cold to do anything and we are all burned out from the holidays. I want to go buy new stuff and update my calendars and clean my house. I really feel like organizing!

The worst of the heat is over and I can actually turn on my oven and bake. I LOVE TO BAKE! I have some new cookie recipes I want to try and I promised Molly, David and Stefanie that I would mail them cookie care packages. I really need good suggestions for mailing cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment