Friday, September 10, 2010

Random Friday

I am sitting at my desk wolfing down a cinnamon roll and wondering why the button on my pants flew across the room.


Ok, has this ever happened to you? You go someplace to get your bangs trimmed and end up with a new haircut?

I have NO plans for this weekend! This could be the first weekend all summer that I don't have anything to do, WAIT, WHAT? Summer is over? nooooo I don't think so...


I miss my brother, his wife and my little pumpkins! Our boy started kindergarten this week. He was very excited and had his backpack ready and was dressed early. He kissed his little sister on the forehead, told her good-bye and off he went!



Doesn't this picture make your eyes leak?


In another part of the country, my Moll started college (Guns Up!) 2 weeks ago. She has had a rocky start and has been sick this week but I know she will do well. She is officially an Alpha Chi Omega. Her younger sister started high school...it's been one of those months. My oldest nephew started a Master's program at UNT and his younger brother starts his MBA program next semester at FAU. Makes me sad that we are all so scattered.





Read any good books lately? I am finishing "An Artificial Night" by Seanan McGuire. I can't really write reviews, though I would love to, I just don't have the vocabulary. This book is the 3rd in a series and I am enjoying it so I guess that is all that matters. I am going to read "Transgressions" by James A. Jacobs (Hi Jim) next. http://jamesajacobs.com/ and I have 2 books from the library I need to get to soon. Good thing I don't watch TV.

I guess I should get back to work. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment