Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guest Blogger

"Character can not be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved." - Helen Keller

This is one of my favorite quotes. It also makes me think of my sister. Not that she is a Character... because we all know she is... It's because she has gone through a great deal this past year and yet each and every time she comes out strengthened. Stronger and able to face the next thing that comes at her. I love my sister. I love her kindness, her wit, her ability to talk to anyone, anywhere at anytime. I love that even though we live across the country from each other, I know she is right there being my sister.

She will probably never let me "Guest Blog" again after reading this so I just wanted to get my thoughts out there for everyone who has a sister... Love them! Don't let anything get in the way of your bond of being sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment