Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Reading




I am always on the search for good summer reading but this year it seems that there just isn't that much out there that I am interested in. So I decided to go for a "classic". To Kill A Mockingbird was never required reading in any of my high school or college (yes, I went to college) reading lists and I did not see the movie, so really, I don't know what I am in for. I do know Demi Moore named her kids after characters from the book but that is about it.
Did you read it? Did you like it?







The second "classic" I am going to read is Twilight. I don't have any desire to read it or see the movies but I feel like I am missing out on something by not knowing what happens. Seeing all the movie trailers though, I bet I can figure it out. I really loved Stephanie Meyer's book, The Host so I am giving Twilight a chance. I know my sister, 2 nieces, 2 sister-in-laws and nephew's girlfriend have all gone ga-ga over it. WISH ME LUCK! I may need it.


What is your favorite book and why?




1 comment:

  1. the first is a good good book. the second is OMG what are you thinking? I'll try to remember my books Friday. Will set an alarm in my cell.

    ReplyDelete