Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stefanie's cake

This blogging stuff is more work then I thought! I wanted to post this recipe for the sis-in-law and was going to take a picture of the finished product but we ATE IT before I ever got around to taking pictures. Sign of a good cake.

1 box yellow cake mix
1 can (15oz) mandarin orange slices
3 eggs
1 med. can crushed pineapple
1 container Cool Whip
1 small box vanilla pudding.

Spray a rectangle cake pan with Pam (or whatever you like)

Smash the mandarin oranges ( I ran them through my blender for a few seconds) and mix them, juice and all with the cake mix and eggs.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes

Frosting - Mix the Cool Whip, crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding until well blended. Frost top of cake.

Isn't this easy? It was very good too and even if you can't bake you can make this yummy cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment